Mears strives to deliver the best value added services. We offer customized turnkey solutions to our clients by providing Engineering, Technical and Construction Services. Mears' service packages are designed around the regulartory needs of the Power and Pipeline Industry.
Mears' Integrity Solutions Engineering is focused on three major areas of service to the pipeline and utility sectors.
- Pipeline Integrity-Engineering and Construction
- Power/Electric Transmission and Distribution System Integrity
- Power Plant System Integrity
Mears has 13 engineers in the following disciplines: mechanical, civil, metallurgical, chemical, electrical, geological/petroleum and materials science. Mears also has 50 NACE Certifications in the following area: CP Tester, CP Technician,CP Levels 1,2,3, and 4, Corrosion Specialist and CP Specialist.
Mears Integrity Solutions Group has a team of 138 engineers and technicians and 90 construction personnel.
Engineering Analysis for Pipeline Integrity
- Direct Assessment (all 4 steps of ECDA, ICDA, SCCDA and ECDA for Cased Pipe)
- Smart PIG Data Evaluation
- Turnkey AC Mitigation Design and Construction
Engineering Analysis for Electric Power systems
- Electric Transmission & Substation Services
- Underground Transmission - Pipe Type Conductors Services
- Nuclear Generation Underground Pipe Services